Classes are as follows:
- Short (up to & including 5’6)
- Tall (over 5’6)
- Masters (35 & over)
Women’s Physique will be judged on the following criteria:
- Symmetry, shape, proportion, muscle tone, poise and beauty flow
- Physique assessment and comparison will take place during prejudging
- Physique should display all of the above criteria without compromising femininity, beauty/flow of physique, etc.
The following are examples of common terms used in the bodybuilding industry. These words can be helpful to assess what should NOT be descriptive to the physiques being judged in WP: Ripped, shredded, peeled, striated, dry, diced, hard, vascular, grainy, massive, thick, dense, etc.
While all types of physiques will be considered when it comes to height, weight, structure, etc. Excessive muscularity should be scored down accordingly.
Women’s Physique should be judged as a standard between women’s figure and women’s bodybuilding.
- Individual one minute routine with 10 second warning
- Quarter turns
- Mandatory posing comparisons/ call-outs
- Mandatory poses will be performed with open hand style.
- Mandatory poses are as follows:
- Front double bicep (open hands, no flat footed poses- some sort of front twisting pose)
- Back double bicep
- Side triceps with leg extended
- Side chest with arms extended
- Front ab/thigh
- Individual posing routine
- Final routines will be performed to music of the competitor’s choice with a maximum of 90 seconds in length